- We accept deliveries from internet purchaces and will do the required transfers and back ground checks for you. Examples would include online sellers and gunbroker auctions. We also do person to person transfers. Please refer to the following guidlines:
- Transfers are $50 cash only.
- If you fail the background check, the fee is $100 and you do not get to take your gun home with you.
- If the seller does not inlude a cpoy of their license in the package there is an additional $10 fee for travcking it down.
- If the seller packs the gun(s) in styrafoam peanuts or similar material, there is a $20 unpacking/cleanup/disposal fee.
- Contact us before you make your purchase.
- Transfers are by appointment.
- We will contact you if the seller put your contact info in your package. If not, you must contact us.
- Guns that are not picked up within 7 days of receiving them or have not been picked up after service are subject to a $60 per month storage fee. Once the value of the gun is reached, we keep the gun for payment.
- If you are "denied" or "undetermined" and cannot pass a background check and you either do not send in a challenge form or the challenge form comes back as denied, we will keep your firearm(s) as partial rembursement for our time we will incur in dealing with the police and courts.
- There are no returns on firearms, ammo, or special order items.
- If you have a problem with a new gun, we will assist you with the shipping of the firearm back to the manufacturer. Postage and handling costs are paid by the owner of the gun or the manufacturer.
CAJUN ARMS & TUSCARORA TACTICAL TRAINING
WEST CHESTER, THOMPSONTOWN, PA