- We accept deliveries from internet purchases and will do the required transfers and back ground checks for you. Examples would include online sellers and Gunbroker auctions. We also do person to person transfers. Please refer to the following guidlines:
- Transfers are $50 cash only.
- Transfers that do not include a copy of the seller's license is an additional $10
- Transfers from the following locations are $65: Bud's, Cheaper Than Dirt, Grab a Gun, Palmetto State Armory, Sportsman's Guide, Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore, Gunbuyer.com, MrGundealer.com, Sports South, LLC
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT OR TRANSFER GUNS FROM WEBSITES THAT OFFER FINANCING OR $0 DOWN.
- If you fail the background check, the fee is $100 and you do not get to take your gun home with you.
- If the seller does not include a copy of their license in the package there is an additional $10 fee for tracking it down.
- If the seller packs the gun(s) in styrofoam peanuts or similar material, there is a $20 unpacking/cleanup/disposal fee.
- Contact us before you make your purchase.
- Transfers are by appointment.
- We will contact you if the seller put your contact info in your package. If not, you must contact us.
- Guns that are not picked up within 7 days of receiving them or have not been picked up after service are subject to a $60 per month storage fee. Once the value of the gun is reached, we keep the gun for payment.
- If you are "denied" or "undetermined" and cannot pass a background check and you either do not send in a challenge form or the challenge form comes back as denied, we will keep your firearm(s) as partial reimbursement for our time we will incur in dealing with the police and courts.
- If you have any doubt about your background and eligibilty to own a gun, do not order one from an online seller and ship it to us. Contact the PA State Police and have a background check run on yourself prior to ordering.
- There are no returns on firearms, ammo, or special order items.
- If you have a problem with a new gun, we will assist you with the shipping of the firearm back to the manufacturer. Postage and handling costs are paid by the owner of the gun or the manufacturer.
CAJUN ARMS & TUSCARORA TACTICAL TRAINING
WEST CHESTER, THOMPSONTOWN, PA